If you're a last minute, spontaneous personality like myself - you're just thinking about NYE plans and what to wear. I'm on the hunt for a statement piece to ring in 2016 and these are some worthy options. Fingers cross I get it in time, but if nothing else, these are some great inspirations...
1. Charlotte Russe - A little (or a lot) of sequin goes a long way on this night. It's all about the ultra glam and glitz with this rose gold skater dress.
2. Mustard Seed - The perfect balance of structure and femininity, this peplum style accentuates the curves (or creates them) and the sheer lace adds a little peek-a-boo to the festive mix.
3. ASOS - Love the colorblock and soft tone of this embellished midi dress. The deep neckline gives a touch of sexy to an elegant silhouette.
4. Toby Heart Ginger - The color for the season a wine red/burgundy is a fresh take on the ultimate power color "red'. This slip dress with a slit is the definition of sultry sophistication. This one is guaranteed to turn heads!
5. Storee - Everything old is new again and this gold retro shift dress is fit for a dancing goddess to ring in 2016.
6. Rachel Palley - "All-nude" is the new era of understated elegance. The muted, soft tones has a reserved confidence that is impactful without being bold. Trust me - you won't go unseen in this number even if it blends with your skintone.
Have a Happy New Year Dolls & Gents!!!!!
One Love. One Heart. Different Styles